Follow these steps to sign in for the first time.When you joined Audere, you should have received a Welcome email.
- Open the link provided in the email to access Audere.
- Enter your login information in the Email and Password fields.
- Select the Sign In button to log into Audere.
Set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)The Owner of the Audere account has the option to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in Account Settings for everyone that signs into the project. For accounts with MFA enabled, perform the following steps after selecting Sign In.
- Install your preferred Authenticator app (i.e., Okta, Microsoft Authenticator, etc.), if necessary.
- Scan the QR Code to connect your authenticator app with Audere.
- When the 6-digit token displays in your app, enter the token in the 6 Digit Token field.
- To save your MFA for subsequent log ins, enable the Remember me check box.
- Select the Verify button to log into Audere.
If you forgot your password, use the Forgot Password? link to reset it.
- Enter your email address and select the Reset Password button.
- Check your email to open the link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password into both the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Select the Reset & Sign In button.