Your schedule is a masterpiece. Share it with others.
You put a lot of thought into creating your Schedule and that data may be useful in other ways and applications, so Audere provides you with a way to export the data to a CSV file.
- On the Schedule page, select the Export button on the upper-right side of the page to open the Confirm Export dialog.
- Select a Start Date and End Date with the Calendar icons to define an assignment date range for the export.
- Select Summary (default) to export each assignment as a row or Detail to export each assignment day as a row from the Export Format drop-down.
- Summary: Project, Phase (blank if assignment doesn't have phases), Assignee, Start Date, End Date, Hours, Percent, Status, Description
- Detail: Project, Phase (blank if assignment doesn't have phases), Assignee, Date, Hours, Percent
- Select Export to export the data as a CSV file or Cancel to close the dialog without exporting.