The Project Status filter lets you focus your view on projects with a specific status.
As your list of projects grows, you may want to add filters to your Schedule dashboard to only display specific aspects of the project, such as projects with a specific status.
To filter your dashboard view:
- Select the Filters button on the Schedule page to open the Filters menu.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to the Project Status heading to view a list of available statuses, which are Confirmed (default selection), Tentative (default selection), and Archived.
- Select one or more project statuses you want to view.
- Select Apply. Only projects with the selected project status display on the Schedule.
- A number displays beside the heading to indicate how many filter options were selected in that section.