The Teams filter lets you focus your view on people assigned to a specific team.
As your list of projects grows, you may want to add filters to your Schedule dashboard to only display specific aspects of the project, such as specific teams.
To filter your dashboard view:
- Select the Filters button on the Schedule page to open the Filters menu.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to the Teams heading to view a list of assigned teams.
- Select one or more teams you want to view. You can also select Unassigned to view people that haven't been assigned to a team yet.
- Select Apply. When the People Status filter is left defaulted to active only, only the active role(s) and people assigned to a team display on the Schedule.
- A number displays beside the heading to indicate how many filter options were selected in that section.