People resource profiles that you can assign to projects can be added from the Schedule page.
When you first log in and no people exist, a No People message displays.
Step 1: Add New Person Profile
- Select the Add button on the right side of the page.
- Select Create New Person from the drop-down list.
Step 2: Enter New Person Information
When the New Person dialog displays, complete the fields.
Only the First Name, Last Name and Status fields are required; but you must complete the remaining fields to invite a person to use Audere.
- Enter the First Name/Last Name of the person resource. The full name will display on the Schedule.
- Set the status for the new person. A new person defaults to Active but can be changed to Inactive in the Status drop-down list.
- Active: The person holds one of the licenses, allowing them to use the application.
- Inactive: The person does not hold one of the licenses and is unable to use the application.
Note: Once a person is scheduled, they cannot be deleted, but you can set them to Inactive to release a license for another resource. If a person is assigned to any projects, you should reallocate their assignments to their role or inactivate them.
- Select the person's role from the Role drop-down list.
- See Adding a Role for more information or to add additional roles.
- Select a person's team from the Team drop-down list.
- See Adding a Team for more information or to add additional teams.
- Enter the person's email address in the Email field.
- Select Team Member, Resource Manager or Administrator from the Invite As drop-down list.
- See Inviting a Person for more information.
- Select a work calendar for the person in the Calendar drop-down list.
Note: The Default Calendar is automatically selected, but can be changed if multiple calendars exist.
Step 3: Upload Resource Photo
See Adding a Photo to a Resource Profile for information on uploading an optional photo.
Step 4: Create and Save
- Select Create when complete to save your person or Cancel to close the dialog without saving.
- The person's name will now display in the list of people in the People view on the Schedule page.