A known issue has been resolved!
Good news! The Phase Summary Bar was able to get a last-minute appointment at the chiropractor for an adjustment.
- On the Project: Phase view of the Schedule page, the Phase Summary Bar text misalignment has been corrected.
Greatness requires some trial and error. Thank you for being patient while we work on enhancements for the following issues:
- On the Project: People view of the Schedule page, the Assignment Start/End Date boxes may appear empty or flash when creating, expanding or collapsing a person's assignment.
- Hold tight! After a few seconds, the correct assignment hours appear.
- When dragging and dropping an Assignment Summary Bar on any Project view of the Schedule page, the user is able to add a new assignment selection box over an Assignment Summary Bar, prompting the New Assignment dialog to open.
- An enhancement is coming soon so your Schedule will be back in tip-top shape!
- When an assignment is longer than a month and Hide Empty Rows is enabled, the assignment disappears once the start date is not visible.
- An 'Out of Order' sign has been placed on the Hide Empty Rows functionality until our next release, but longer assignments still display correctly when Hide Empty Rows is disabled.