Each project in Audere can now be assigned a unique photo.
In addition, you can also change or delete existing project photos to accommodate your ever-developing sense of design.
Greatness requires some trial and error. Thank you for being patient while we work on enhancements for the following issues:
- On the Project: People view of the Schedule page, the Assignment Start/End Date boxes may appear empty or flash when creating, expanding or collapsing a person's assignment.
- Hold tight! After a few seconds, the correct assignment hours appear.
- On the Project: Phase view of the Schedule page, the Phase Summary Bar texts may appear misaligned.
- Refresh your page! If the text is still misaligned after a refresh, we'll have an enhancement soon.
- When dragging and dropping an Assignment Summary Bar on any Project view of the Schedule page, the user is able to add a new assignment selection box over an Assignment Summary Bar, prompting the New Assignment dialog to open.
- An enhancement is coming soon so your Schedule will be back in tip-top shape!