The Schedule is back in order for the new year!
The Audere team has been busy completing our New Year's resolutions to get your Schedule running smoothly again.
- Longer assignments disappearing when Hide Empty Rows is enabled has been corrected, so the 'Out of Order' sign has been removed on the Hide Empty Rows functionality.
Greatness requires some trial and error. Thank you for being patient while we work on enhancements for the following issues:
- On the Project: People view of the Schedule page, the Assignment Start/End Date boxes may appear empty or flash when creating, expanding or collapsing a person's assignment.
- Hold tight! After a few seconds, the correct assignment hours appear.
- When dragging and dropping an Assignment Summary Bar on any Project view of the Schedule page, the user is able to add a new assignment selection box over an Assignment Summary Bar, prompting the New Assignment dialog to open.
- An enhancement is coming soon so your Schedule will be back in tip-top shape!