It's important for everyone to understand their permissions in Audere; especially the person assigning them.
The first person in an organization to sign-up for an Audere account will be designated the Owner of the project and can assign various levels of security access.
- Owner - The Owner has the highest level of security access with the ability to:
- Administrator - An Administrator has the second highest level of security access with the ability to:
- Perform the actions of Resource Managers and Team Members
- Set account configurations and settings, such as the working calendar and week start date
- Activate or Inactivate user licenses in Audere until the maximum number of purchased licenses are assigned
- Reset MFA for users beneath the level of Owner
- Turn MFA on or off for the account
- Resource Manager - A Resource Manager has the third highest level of security access with the ability to:
- Perform the actions of Team Members
- View all Projects and Assignments
- Create, update and delete Projects and Assignments
- Create, update and delete People on the Team Member level and toggle their status between active or inactive
- Create, update and delete Roles
- Create, update and delete Clients
- Create, update and delete Teams
- Set the Invite As security access level for any user below the level of Administrator
- Team Member - A Team Member is assigned to work on Projects and Assignments with the ability to:
- Invited As = None - A person who is added to the project as a resource for scheduling but hasn't been invited and can't log into Audere.
Check out the articles below to continue learning about how to configure your Audere account.